NEW SYSTEM WITH PREFECTURE NEW REGISTRATION
In order to enroll and start the classes, you need to provide through email the following documents :
- 4 digital ID photos and 1 digital signature.
- 1 copy or your current carte de séjour (or passport for european citizen).
- 1 copy of a proof of residence at your name, dated of LESS than 3 months.
- 1 copy of your home country license (if you have one).
- your cell phone number and email adress.
- and we need to know if you wear contact of glasses to drive.
Once we receive everything you’ll have our confirmation and then you can make an appointment to start the class and make your payment.
SOON : ONLINE COLLECTIVE CODE CLASS
don’t forget to book the EVENING AND SATURDAY CLASSES WITH YOUR PASSWORD.
NO CODE CLASS : OCTOBER – NOVEMBER
- MONDAY 23rd 10am
- MONDAY 30th 10 am
- TUESDAY 31st 10am AND 6pM
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 1st 10 am
- THURSDAY 9th 6pm
- SATURDAY 11th 8h30 and 11am
- FRIDAY 17th 10 am
- FRIDAY 24th 10 am
Collective Written Classes are held
- Monday to Friday from 10 am to 12
- Tuesday and Thursday from 06 pm to 08 pm
- Saturday 08:30 am to 10:30 am or/and 11 am to 1pm
Individual Driving Classes are given :
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm
- Saturday Morning from 9 am to 2 pm
The FEHRENBACH DRIVING SCHOOL informs you regularly about exceptions and holidays vacation.