DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, FROM MONDAY 16th WE HAVE TO SUSPEND THE LESSONS
THE CODE CLASSES WILL BE ONLINE : look at the calendar
THE EXAMS ARE CANCELLED THIS WEEK .
Don’t forget to book MORNINGS AND EVENINGS code classes and online collective code classes.
ONLINE SYSTEM FOR REGISTRATION
In order to enroll and start the classes, you need to provide through email the following documents :
- 4 digital ID photos and 1 digital signature (at “photo booth”or photographer)
- 1 copy or your current “carte de séjour” (or passport for European citizen).
- 1 copy of a proof of residence, and INVOICE, at your name, dated of LESS than 6 months.
- 1 copy of your home country license (if you have one).
- for students age 21 and less : 1 copy of the ASSR
- your cell phone number and email address.
- we need to know if you wear contact of glasses to drive, and if you already start in another school.
- the contract chosen completed.
Once we receive everything you’ll have our confirmation and then you can make an appointment to start the class and make your payment
Collective code classes at driving school :
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 06:00 pm to 08:00 pm
- Saturday from 08:30 am to 10:30 am AND 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
- see on our calendar the online collective code classes
ONLINE Collective code classes :
(subject to be cancelled for low number of students)
Monday from 03:30 to 5:30 and 6pm to 8pm
Tuesday from 12am to 2pm
Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm
Individual Driving Classes are given :
- Monday to Friday from 9 am to 8 pm
- Saturday Morning from 9 am to 2 pm
The FEHRENBACH DRIVING SCHOOL informs you regularly about exceptions and holidays vacation.